Sports Minister meets Cricket officials, 5 decisions taken
Sports Minister Namal Rajapaksa today met Sri Lanka Cricket officials to discuss the current status of Cricket in Sri Lanka.
According to Sports Minister following five decisions were taken in the meeting.
- Appoint a new Cricket selection committee
- Play competitive domestic and provincial cricket tournaments
- Priority will be given for discipline and fitness of players
- Players contracts will be based on performance
- Director and mentor will be appointed to assist the Coach