Six including two brides found unconscious at a beauty saloon in Meerigama
Six people, including two brides were found unconscious inside a salon in Meerigama yesterday.
The group has been hospitalized, while they are reportedly not in a critical condition.
It has been revealed that the owner of the beauty salon, three employees and two brides who were being dressed for the homecoming ceremony have fainted and later hospitalized.
According to media reports, it is suspected that the individuals may have inhaled toxic gas that had seeped through the air conditioner.
Preliminary investigations have revealed that a generator placed outside near the air conditioner may have caused toxic gas to spread inside the building, resulting in the individuals falling unconscious.