Sri Lanka’s first-ever humanoid robot, Diyazen, visited the lotus tower last week.
The robot has been developed by Sri Lanka-based technology company, Arimac.
Diyazen by Arimac- created with the essence of Sri Lankan history, synergized with forward thinking technology, was created by the exceptional Engineering team at Arimac.
Diyazen is expected to be launched for service at the lotus tower once declared open.
Diyazen visiting lotus tower as part of the preparation in launching Tower operations by early 2021 as an epicenter of telecommunications and technology!!! #lotustower #diyazen #trcsl pic.twitter.com/lLyAnO7Gev
— TRCSL (@TRCSL) August 21, 2020
Key Features of Diyasen
- –Modular humanoid robot platform that can be extended into multiple robot applications.
- –Utilizes CNN based high-speed semantic analysis technology
- –Slam based omni directional indoor navigation
- –3D dynamic perception enables face, gesture and emotion identification
- –Application SDK enables third party app developments
- –Automatic charging and 10 hours operating time
- –Uses the latest technology to create a more human and interactive user experience